Monday 15 August 2011

Week #32 of my NEW52 life ...

S'mores ... or s'more pops to be more precise! That was my NEW52 for last week.

I'd read about s'more pops on Amy Atlas' Sweet Designs blog (I ♥ this blog btw!) and thought they looked pretty straight forward to assemble and would be a fun little treat to make.

Here's what Amy's looked like ...

And here's what mine looked like ...


Aside from the fact that mine weren't professionally displayed as part of a dessert table, and that I could only find flat wooden lollipop sticks (rather than the thin round white style), I think they look pretty similar ... don't you?

They tasted pretty darn good too!

2 comments:

kym said...

Sweet treats! Yummy!!! Thanks also for the invite to tea with you in London. I would love to take you up on that offer if I'm ever in your part of the world.

listgirl said...

Oh wow, that looks fantastic! You did an awesome job with those! Yum!