Sunday 27 February 2011

Week #8 of my NEW52 life ...

I really wasn't sure what my "new" for this week was going to be. I couldn't think of anything I'd done that would count. I hadn't tried any new recipes, I hadn't been anywhere new and I hadn't tried any new digi-scrapping techniques. Heck! What was I going to blog about?

DH must have heard me pondering what to do, because last weekend, he said he was "popping out for a bit" and about 2hrs later, returned home and handed me a small bag. Inside was this beautiful charm style necklace / bracelet set ...

Do I have the best DH or what? I love the style (I've got a thing for BIG beads and charms at the moment!) and the colour is a beautiful mottled jade ... swoooooooon!

Thank you babe ... your NEW gift to me is gorgeous and I ♥ it.

9 comments:

kym said...

Oh, Sue, your husband is just the sweetest thing!!! I love the way he went out and surprised you. I also love your layout about the tweeting conversation you guys had.

Ruebchensmum said...

No doubt, you have the best husband ever. :-) What a sweet surprise and I also like the beautiful brads.
Hugs
Corinna

jill said...

Beautiful set, good job husband!

Christi said...

Oh my gosh! Very sweet and it's beautiful. I love the little wish charm.

listgirl said...

Your husband is so sweet! The bracelet and necklace look gorgeous on you.

neat freak said...

Necklace and bracelet suit you Sue, as for your husband definitely one of a kind!
Lorraine

Nini said...

Oh Sue! So sweet and so beautiful! It's a lovely set!!
Enjoy it in good health my friend!
.... and that hubby of yours is a keeper for sure! ;)
(((hugs)))

Ange said...

just want to say thanks for all your comments Sue ♥ you're so nice ! And beautiful on this picture... lucky woman !!

Helen said...

oh I love jewellery .... my great weakness. DH has great taste ... enjoy! The bracelt is good too ;)