Wednesday 8 September 2010

How did I ever ...

... get so lucky? Take a quick glance to the right (and down a bit!) ===>

Do you see it? Sweet isn't it? I didn't hesitate, why would I? I mean, it's not every day that you get asked to join the creative team for ...

Fei-Fei's Stuff

Let me give you just a little bit of history about me and Fei-Fei's Stuff. You see, she was my first [blush] ... purchased digi-kit! I still have it too, it's a kit called Pinkish (it's retired from sale now) and I bought it from oscraps back in May 2008. I wasn't even fully converted to digi at that time, I was still paper scrapping, but had just started to play with photo manipulation and I'd read about digi-scrapping in a magazine article. That same article featured Fei-Fei's Stuff and from the moment I saw her kits, I was hooked. I applied to become a CT member last year and was lucky enough to be offered a 1 month guest spot during July 2009. I was thrilled and thoroughly enjoyed my time on her team. Then, just about a week ago and completely out of the blue, I got a private message from Shaui asking me if I fancied joining her CT again, this time on a permanent basis? Well, I can tell you I thought about my answer for about a millisecond .... "Ummmmmm, YES!"

4 comments:

Ella said...

yes, you are a lucky girl !!!! but you deserve it as well...so well done !

Nini said...

Fabulous news Sue!!!!!
Shaui is an amazing designer and you fit just perfectly with her designs!!!!
WTG girl!

kym said...

Sue, this is AWESOME. Shaui has such great designs. I look forward to seeing more layouts from you featuring Fei-fei's stuff!

Helen said...

woohoo .. I am soooo happy for you Sue! I know how much you enjoyed your guestie! Congrats!