Sunday 3 January 2010

Not quite 12th night ...

... but already the decorations are down. I don't usually bring the Christmas decorations down early, but this year 12th night is a Tuesday, so it kinda made sense to bring them down today (10th night!) when I had nothing else / better to do!!! So the outside lights are down, the tree packed away and the 2009 Christmas edition of the Radio Times stored away with all the others (I have editions dating back to the 1970's!!!).

So far 2010 has been uneventful but glorious! We've had three days of wonderful blue skies and warming sunshine ... just perfect. But instead of being outside enjoying this rather unexpected weather, I've been tucked up inside doing a bit of scrap therapy. Still no New Years Resolutions, but I'm open to suggestions. In the mean time, here are the results of my "therapy" ...

Click here for credits:


Click here for credits:

No comments: