Friday 1 January 2010

And so it begins ...

... 2010 that is! For the first time in years, I was actually awake when the new year arrived. Not that I was at a party or anything like that ... no, no, no ... Iain and I simply stayed home, watched a bit of TV, nibbled too much snack food and I drank most of a bottle of champagne to myself!

So what does 2010 have in store? Well who can tell? All I know is that it's a beautiful start to the day / month / year here today, the sun is shining and there's not a cloud in the sky ... pure bliss.

I'm not really a "resolutions" kinda gal ... in fact, the only New Year resolution I ever managed to keep, was one that meant I didn't have to make any resolutions ... I did really well that year and stuck to it ... well, resolutely!!! But what about you? Do you make resolutions each January? I'd love to know about them, so feel free to leave me a comment.

Happy New Year!

No comments: