Sunday 13 September 2009

Nothing In Particular ...

... that's what's happened in my life over the past week. Does that make me feel sad? No, not really. I just accept that my life [right now] is a bit same ol', same ol'. This coming week will be a break from the routine though, as Iain & I are heading off to Scotland for a long weekend of visiting family, friends and attending a wedding ... which gives me the perfect excuse to take LOADS of new photos!!!

So what's been happening over at oscraps? Well, four of the loveliest ladies at the forum have been recognised for their contributions and are now all proudly sporting the title of Cheery'O!!! Congrats to Ona, Helen, Linda & Sara ... you ladies do a wonderful job and I know you'll all be fabulous Cheery'O's. I can't wait to see what fun & frolics you come up with.

OK, so just closing off with a LO created for the Designer Spotlight Challenge. I had fun "thinking outside the box" on this one ... it's very different to my usual style, but that's what I really love about the "O" ... it stretches you!!!

click here for credits

Hope you're having [or have had for my friends "down under"] a great weekend!

No comments: