Sunday 5 July 2009

Subdued Sunday ...

... why the title you ask? Well, simply because that's exactly what today was ... subdued. That's not to say it was bad or anything, just quiet & relaxing.

So, one of my favourite digi-scrapping designers is Amanda Taylor of TaylorMade Designs. Her kits are always so fabulous and her design style always inspires me. Not only that, but she has the most wonderful tutorials on her blog (http://www.taylormade-designs.net/) ... the latest of which is all about adjustment layers in Photoshop and how to improve the colour of your photos. I just wanted to show you the results I got from following her tutorial:


Not bad huh?!?!? Even if I do say so myself. The adjusted photo just looks so much better, more vivid & vibrant. Here's the end LO the photo was used in:

click here for credits

No comments: