Saturday 2 May 2009

{i}NSD

I've been looking forward to today ALL week and now I can officially say ... "Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day!" ... can you believe it, my hobby has its own day!?!?! I've already warned my DH that I may not be around much today. I'm gonna be tucked away, scrapping to my hearts content.

Pretty much EVERY scrapbook site and forum is having a sale and challenges all weekend, but my favourite by far is at oscraps.com, they're running a prize draw offering someone the chance of winning $100 of goodies from their store! They've also had a challenge running during the week (closed now) and the winner gets to win the content of their wishlist! Here's one of the LO's I've created as part of the challenge:

credits:
Blending papers & WA - TaylorMade Designs
Overlay - Paislee Press

No comments: